.

.
This blog documents the racing, training, & riding experiences of the participants of PWP

Friday, June 25, 2010

One more Nature Valley Pro Ride Post....

My Pro Ride Teammate Emily wrote this up on her post race wrap up and I love it!

"...my biggest accomplishment at Nature Valley was that I allowed myself to really enjoy the entire experience. While nervously awaiting the gunshot that would initiate the race, I would force myself to take a deep breath, pause and truly appreciate the moment. I was possibly the most fit I have ever been, I was racing against some of the best women in the world, and cheering crowds of people were lining the streets to watch ME race my bike!"

1 comment:

  1. way to go! I am passing your blog address to my teammates for inspiration.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete