PWP is a welcoming Winter Training program designed and implemented in Chicago, IL to help all levels of cyclists get through the tough Chicago winter. While still running in multiple Chicago locations, the program, now 13 years old, is currently offered for the second year in Sandpoint, Idaho, to help the cyclists of Idaho's panhandle maintain and improve their cycling fitness over the winter, and achieve their Cycling Goals for 2017.
NEW FOR THIS YEAR:
This year the North Idaho program will take place at Syringa Cycles
PWP will take place every Tuesday and Thursday evening from December through March 5:30-7pm. (with no sessions surrounding the holidays) *Note two weeknight sessions, and no weekend session.
As always, free storage for your bike and trainer and lots of perks!
Register by November 15 and receive a Free pair of PWP socks!
All participants who register for the 28 session pass receive a Free pair of Syringa Cyclery socks!ALL Participants receive a Free Syringa Cyclery water bottle!
All details can be found on the brochure below. Feel free to email me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you all in December!
- 50% of all elite women (category 1/2) license holders in Illinois came through PWP
- PWP has folks training for Elite World Triathlon Championships
- PWP has had a 5 time World Champion on the Velodrome train with us
- PWP has had many state champions on the road, velodrome and cyclocross
- PWP has had professional men and women cyclists train with us
- PWP has had tons of folks who don't want to race, but want to keep their bike legs fit and strong for next summer.
- PWP is the only time in cycling where ALL fitness and ability levels can ride next to each other and each get a great workout.
- PWP is for everyone!