.

.
This blog documents the racing, training, & riding experiences of the participants of PWP

Monday, February 22, 2010

New Year New Team

For 2010 I will be riding with my old friends at Flatlandia. In addition to the great group of guys on the team (one of the original founders of the team being my husband Jason :) I'm super excited about the women we have this year. I hope to be able to help them come up through the ranks and I look forward to traveling to races with them and helping them in whatever way I can.
Leah Sanda, who's ridden with Flatlandia for a couple years now is a cat 3 on the road, and plans to race lots of road stuff this year in addition to her main focus which is cyclocross.
Molly Godlewski, also a cat 3, is a fierce sprinter hoping to do lots of road and track.
Kim Gialdini, a climber who wants to stage race, raced her first season last year and hopes to get her cat 3 upgrade by Memorial Day.

I hope to do as many races as I can and focus on NRC crits. I also plan to do some Track this year. In addition to racing locally at Northbrook track, I'm hoping to race some of this new series.

No comments:

Post a Comment